Looking for a quick and easy healthy breakfast option?
Try this delicious overnight oats recipe! You can prepare a few meals in advance and leave them in the fridge overnight (or longer). Then, enjoy in the morning or bring them with you to work.
- 1/2-3/4 cup water (adjust to desired thickness)
- 3/4-1 cup plain lactose-free low fat Greek yogurt (or mashed banana, or pumpkin)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (or more, to taste)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Sweetener to taste
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour (or more) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Adjust liquid to desired consistency.
- Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!