Who knew you could have pudding for breakfast without guilt, throwing off your diet and being completely vegan. It’s as simple as lining up a few jars, throwing the ingredients in, shaking it up, and letting it sit overnight. THEN VOILA!! Play with the toppings for added fun to your morning.
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 1/2tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3-3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- Optional = 1tbsp maple syrup OR stevia to taste, optional (base the sweetness on the protein powder you have at home)
- Optional = 1tbsp cocoa powder, 1tsp cinnamon, 1tbsp PB2
- Toppings: 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries, banana, nut butter, chopped apple
- Mix protein powder and chia seeds – plus add-ins like cinnamon, cocoa powder, PB2 – directed into preferred mason jar, Tupperware container or bowl.
- Add in vanilla and almond milk gradually, stir until combined
- Store (covered) in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (best to be left to set overnight).
- If a smoother, creamier consistency is desired, puree in a blender until desired texture before storing in fridge.
- Top as preferred and enjoy!