These carrot cake overnight protein oats are high in protein, packed with nutrition and take just minutes to prepare. Prep them the evening before to wake up to carrot cake for breakfast!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or other plant milk of choice
- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 1 scoop (30 g) vegan vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons (22 g) raisins
- 2 tablespoons (12 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (35 g) lightly packed, finely grated, peeled raw carrot (1/4 cup tightly packed)
- Add the almond milk to a sealable container, jar or bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine, making sure there no dry clumps.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
To make these without protein powder, reduce the milk to 3/4 cup and add 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup or sweeten to taste with stevia.
For toppings, try almond butter, coconut yogurt, pineapple, walnuts or additional raisins and coconut.