This high protein Tzatziki Sauce can be used as a dip for raw veggies, crackers, pita, grilled vegetables, chicken skewers, and more. The use of plain Greek yogurt makes it high protein. You can make this ahead of time as part of meal prep and use it throughout the week.
- ½ cup finely grated cucumber
- 1 cup thick whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint, optional
- Place the cucumber on a towel and gently squeeze out a bit of the excess water.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, dill, and mint, if using. Chill until ready to use.