Hey 6S fam!
This is the moment we have all been waiting for!
We’re so excited to see you all in person outdoors beginning this FRIDAY JUNE 11TH!
Spaces will be limited to 10 members per class, so please make sure you reserve your spot in advance. Each class will count towards your monthly limit.
If you’re looking to join us, please book a virtual intro >>HERE. We have options for experienced AND NEW members. So, even if you’re completely new to fitness (or have taken a break during the pandemic and need a refresher), we have options for you!
To begin, we kindly ask that everyone (whether currently active or on hold) fill out this google form >>HERE so we know your membership intention and can plan accordingly. We will be working through the responses over the next few days to ensure everyone is set up with the appropriate membership. If you want to remain on hold, please indicate so on the google form.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Our coaches are offering 1-on-1 training outdoors if you would prefer a smaller environment and/or have specific goals and needs. If you’re interested in learning more, hit reply or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to chat!
GROUP FUNCTIONAL FITNESS
- Outdoor classes will be: Monday to Friday: 7am, 12pm, 530pm, 630pm; Saturday 10am and 11am; Sunday 11am and 12pm
- We will NO LONGER be running zoom classes, effective Friday June 11th
- Classes will be limited to 10 people maximum. Since our capacity is so limited, we ask that you please honour our registration and cancellation policy (see below) to ensure that everyone has an equal chance to get their workout in!
- You will need to pre-register for the class and complete the government COVID pre-screening form before class. The link will be added to sugarWOD, but it is >>HERE for your reference. You will need to show your coach the GREEN “you can go page” dated THE SAME DAY as your class. You will not be permitted to participate if this is not completed.
- Masks are NOT required throughout the class for members, but are mandatory for coaches.
- Please practice proper physical distancing at all times during the class.
- If you are planning to switch to only outdoor classes, we kindly ask that you return any equipment you have when you attend your first class. If you need to make other arrangements please email us at email@example.com.
We will be monitoring the weather closely (for extreme heat and rain) to ensure that everyone remains safe. In the event that the weather is not appropriate nor safe for an outdoor class, we will notify all registered members BY EMAIL by 10:00PM the night before the weekday 7am classes and 1 HOUR before all other classes if class is cancelled. If you do NOT hear from us and are concerned about the weather, please email or call us to ensure you did not miss the email. If no email was sent, class will proceed as normal. In this regard, we kindly ask that you keep an eye on your email and the weather to ensure you don’t miss an email. We’re hoping mother nature will be kind to us, but it is one thing we cannot control unfortunately.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Since our capacity is so limited, we ask that you please honour our registration and cancellation policy (see below) to ensure that everyone has an equal chance to get their workout in!
Reservations for classes will open 48 hours in advance and close 1 hour prior to class times. Any late cancellations or no-shows will count towards 1 used class. Late cancellations are considered any cancellations that occur less than 2 hours before the start of class.
For most of us this is going to be a significant change in our routine. To ensure that everyone is set up for success, here are some tips to help keep your recovery game strong:
- Hydrate adequately before and after your workout (with the heat we have been experiencing, this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT); remember that on a NORMAL day you should be consuming 1L per 50 lb of body weight, so with heat and exercise that must increase
- Bring a FULL water bottle with you
- Wear a hat and/or apply sunscreen if needed
- Take it easy on yourself (AND GO EASY to begin); your mind and body will thank you for it
- HAVE FUN
We can’t wait to see you again in person THIS FRIDAY!
Your 6S fam